Location: Conlyn St. and 21st St.
Date visited: 5/14/13
- Small play-set = wide metal slide, coil ladder, tunnel ladder, platforms
- Small play-set = small spiral plastic slide, 2 small side-by-side plastic slides, bridge, 2 ladders (coil, quarter-barrel)
- Medium play-set = spiral plastic slide, monkey bars (curving), hanging bar, 2 ladders (straight, curved), shop counter
- 4 strap swings (a bit squeaky, one wrapped when visited), 4 small bucket swings
- 3 rocker animals (don't rock)
Surface: Rubberized by play-sets, blacktop between
Water: N (well, there's a pool)
Other: Pool, basketball counrts, rec center (other end of block), rest room building (I think?), baseball field across Conlyn St.
Access: Gated (so presumably standard rec center hours)
Impressions: Decent for smaller kids, with 3 play-sets to choose from, but tired-looking, and little to interest or challenge most kids over 7. Nice trees partially compensate, but a facelift would be nice (with more climbing options...)
Overall rating: 6